Our Top 10 Kids Dance Party Songs for 2013 was such a hit, we decided we couldn't leave you in the dark any longer for 2014. To date, we have thrown over 1,200 birthday parties and spa parties for girls. We have reviewed all types of music and have come up with another awesome list of popular, must have dance party songs. Our list is cultivated by our party goers, Darlings & Divas party planners and staff. It is a combination of requests and responses, great times and tons of dancing.
Without further ado:
10) Cups by Anna Kendrick - kids cannot resist giving this "cup" routine a try. Turn up this tune and give each child a solo and let them try their best!
9) Problems by Ariana Grande - girls love hearing from the star of Nickelodeon's "Sam and Cat". It also features Iggy Azalea- two of this summer's stand-outs!
8) Limbo Rock - this was on our list last year, too. What can we say, kids love to see how "low they can go".
7) Cha Cha Slide - this perennial group dance is so much fun, parents join in too!
6) Fancy by Iggy Azalea
4) Best Song Ever by One Direction - there's no WAY we can cheap these boys off the list- the girls STILL go ga ga for 1D!
3) Happy by Pharrell - what's NOT to love about this happy song?
2) Love is an Open Door, from the Frozen Soundtrack - anything Frozen is the favorites of boys AND girls- even adults can't help but sing along.
1) Let it Go, from the Frozen Soundtrack is our NUMBER ONE played and requested song! Girls LOVE belting it out as loud as they can! Make the moment extra-special and add Elsa & Anna to your party!